вівторок, 6 липня 2021 р.

My way of improving English with fun (as for ESL learner)

So I have a little talk here about my English learning/having fun with. Kinda thought about it for a long time, and now finally recorded:


I do not know all the words in English
I do not know English perfectly.
I do not understand everything in English.

In the famous podcast resource 'All ears English' there's a great saying on this: 'Connection, not perfection'.

Well, so this represents my way. It may not work, or be fun for others, but for me personally it works fine, and it is fun as well.

I just want to share a few (10-15) resources/tips/bits of my way of having fun with English language.
- I listened to 'All Ears English' podcast (like a lot) =)
- I actually speak in English, not just talk about English language
- I read books for fun in English
- I watch movies/TV shows/YouTube etc for fun in English
- I've read the whole Bible last year in English (text+audio) *
- In common all my devices I use are set in English
- I work on a job where I'm constantly using my English language skills *
- I communicate ('Alpha online' course, chats, Italky etc, random chitchat outdoor)
- I watch Friends TV show=)
- I study English using Coursera, edX etc
- I occasionally read and do exercises with Murphy grammar book *
- 'Who wants to be a millionaire' app. And also I use/play other apps/computer games in English.


* - these are my favorite tips

Немає коментарів:

Дописати коментар